Welcome to Informa Healthcare
At Informa Healthcare, we answer your need for fast, convenient access to high-quality, high-impact scientific research.
Start browsing our site to uncover the wealth of quality titles we offer.
For librarians and information managers
Learn more about trial usage and institutional access for our journals.
For publishing services
Learn more about pre- and post-publication services available directly from Informa Healthcare.
As of January 2015, Informa Healthcare is part of Taylor & Francis Group. Click here to read the full press release.
Most Read Articles
- Evidence assessments and guideline recommendations in Lyme disease: the clinical management of known tick bites, erythema migrans rashes and persistent disease
- Authors’ Submission Toolkit: A practical guide to getting your research published
- Placenta-on-a-chip: a novel platform to study the biology of the human placenta
- XXXV International Congress of the European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT) 26?29 May 2015, St Julian’s, Malta
- Twitter as a tool for communication and knowledge exchange in academic medicine: A guide for skeptics and novices
Journal Editor?s Picks
July 15, 2015Enjoy complimentary access to select content for a limited time.ÿ
Upcoming “Cardiometabolic Conditions” issue of The Physician and Sportsmedicine: submission deadlines approachingJuly 14, 2015The deadline is fast approaching for prioritized track submissions to the ”
Cardiometabolic Conditions” issue of
The Physician and Sportsmedicine. Submit by
16th July for the Expedited Track service or
20th August for SuperFast Track to ensure accepted manuscripts are included in this issue.
July 13, 2015In June, Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs received its first impact factor of 0.529. To celebrate this milestone, the journal is showcasing some recent articles from international expert authors and offering free access to them until the end of July.
FREE ACCESS: Editor’s Choice Article from the Latest Issue of COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseJuly 13, 2015Enjoy complimentary access to this noteworthy article for a limited time.